Artisan Food and Craft Fair
This event is taking place on the church grounds and the rear of Swift on Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sunday from 12pm to 5pm. This is always a lot of fun and kids absolutely love it.
It really is a wonderful display of local and countrywide market produce with something to suit everyone.
With a huge range of eighty stalls at the market, selling everything from
- hand produced gifts and jewellery,
- locally made jams & chutneys,
- a plethora of hot food stalls catering to every taste.
- There will be bakers, an ice-cream stall, sweet stalls, candyfloss and popcorn stalls.
- A cheese stall
- Organic vegetables & eggs
There will be plenty on offer and something to suit every taste and palate.